User avatar

doodle:]

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Three Things

    Hiya, Youreit! I'm here to review your story! Here goes: There was a various assortment of beer, vodka, whiskey, and whatever vine the parents were stupid enough to leave on ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: cart race

    Hiya there! Becca here! M'kay, I almost didn't read this becuase it's in on big clump. This will put most people off becuase when they see it, it's like a ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Clownophobia

    Hiya Curly! I was crouching down into the cool sheets, still in my boxers and white T-shirt. The breeze from the porch blew in the room as I stared at ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Oddities under an Office Block (Edited)

    Hiya Cotton! I'm Becca! Interesting story you've got here, but first nitpicks! Nitpicks; Today was the last day of the working, five-day week – which meant that tonight was Friday ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Xavier's Quest - Chapters 1-3 Posted

    Hello Merlin, I'm Becca! I am here today to rip your work to shreds. *evil laugh* Kidding! But seriously... Nitpicks; The sun was descending towards evening and shining through his ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: No Man's Land

    Hi!! Nitpicks; Christmas Eve, and I sit shivering in the trenches, my body covered in frozen mud. Try: It was Christmas Eve... Explosions all around me near [nearly.] tear through ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Immortal- chapter 2

    Heya! Okay, first thing: you have a really good idea here. I read the first chapter, and it was really good. Alrightie, let's get started: Nitpicks; I didn't have to ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Escape from Conel. Chapter 1; Over and out

    Hiya Daft Vader! I'm Becca, and here to critique your work! Let's get started! Nitpicks; Instead of its brother and sister planets in the Elexus system; Lexus and Harbourne, it ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Coming Out in the End

    heyya hiya! Me again! Hey, I have a friend named Lydia! Lydia watched as the porcelain ballerina twirled gracefully around to the soft, tinkling music, never once breaking her faultless ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

    Hi Alyssa! It's nice to see you. Even though I've never met you, It's still nice to see you! :D Anyways, I'm Becca or doodle, whichever you prefer. Int-er-esting start ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Clutched||| Chapter One

    Hello Evangelinne. First, you need to stay at a 2:1 ratio, meaning you need to post two reviews before you post something of your own. M'kay, now that we have ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Walker

    Hey Lexcy, I'm Becca or doodle, whichever you prefer. I would suggest not being so pushy. A simple "Please review, I'm desperate." Or something would be all needed. Then, if ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Traitor (Chapter 1: Changes)

    Hello Diane, nice to see you again! Can't wait to get reading some more of your work! A light breeze picked up as I half ran down the stairs and ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: What would you do...if you had that kind of power...

    Hiya Keira! I'm Becca (or doodle)! Have you ever looked at the stars, looked at them and wondered, what, if anything was beyond them? You don't need to repeat 'looked.' ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Another Sunset Chapter One

    Hiya again! I think everybody else got mostly everything. Well, I love the story and the turn was unexpected. Also, with the whole ambulance thing. I'm a bit confused. Was ...

    May 11, 2009


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson